740 Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

well hope everything goes as planned

4 posters

Go down

well hope everything goes as planned Empty well hope everything goes as planned

Post  chasedasrt4 Fri Jan 06, 2012 12:04 am

We'll I shipped back to my Ait yesterday, and as of now im going to be ordering my hahn super 20g and port fueler set up and with that im going to be putting in some heavy duties axles alone with my 05ex trans ...Anyone have any ideas on what kinda axles I should get or would be good for my srt4 im looking to be around 500 whp and wanting under 700$...also need someone who can weld so I can put in my wideband bung on my exhaust....
chasedasrt4
chasedasrt4

Back to top Go down

well hope everything goes as planned Empty Re: well hope everything goes as planned

Post  WheelSpin Fri Jan 06, 2012 12:57 am

DSS are junk, Idk after that.

Get me a TIG and i'll happily weld it.
WheelSpin
WheelSpin

Back to top Go down

well hope everything goes as planned Empty Re: well hope everything goes as planned

Post  chasedasrt4 Fri Jan 06, 2012 9:41 am

Well I got a list of stuff I wanna get that I just want to secure the motor and trans a little more as well like a headgasket head studs timing belt better intermediate shaft oil pump and with that I should be good to go as the motor stability, I also going to cut the balancing shaft chain with help increase of power been doing alot of research and my motor can hold the power I want plus more and my trans with the clutch. I have and shift selector and 3/4 shift fork will be as well then all that's left is some suspension work to help hold the car to the ground at the track so as of now im on schedual for this spring
chasedasrt4
chasedasrt4

Back to top Go down

Post  LTown Fri Jan 06, 2012 5:18 pm

How good is that trans.? I know axles are junk, but aren't the trans also kinda bad?
LTown
LTown

Back to top Go down

Post  chasedasrt4 Sat Jan 07, 2012 3:03 am

All I needed was a aftermarket shift sector clutch and 3/4 shift work which I already have and they are good to go
chasedasrt4
chasedasrt4

Back to top Go down

Post  WheelSpin Sun Jan 08, 2012 10:26 am

Chase in my opinion I would go with a larger turbo if you're going to be shooting for 500whp. The 20g is an awesome turbo but you're really gonna be stressing it out and pushing IAT's at the boost levels its gonna take to make that much power. Not to mention unless its a big shaft the 20gs have been known to snap shafts in half under heavy loads..
WheelSpin
WheelSpin

Back to top Go down

Post  Madmax_87 Mon Jan 09, 2012 9:04 am

plus the last ive ever heard a hahn super 20g make to the wheels was like 420 something could be a little more now but that was the last record like 3 years ago

Madmax_87

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum