740 Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New here. *pics included*

3 posters

Go down

New here. *pics included* Empty New here. *pics included*

Post  YONKES Wed Feb 22, 2012 11:13 pm

Name is James. New to the area from ny. Have two cars that take up my fun time and a detail business im trying to start and get going in this area for some extra pasos while im going to OUZ.
Well i will start out with my dd: 2002 audi a4 1.8t 5 speed quattro sport edition. mods as of now include 18" hp mesh wheels nexen n3000 235/40/18s. s4 lip spoiler. ebay roof window spoiler. boost guage (still needs to be installed). Mods to come in the warmer months. plastidip some pieces. repainting wheels. cat back exhaust. tint .tune.
My weekend warrior is my 2009 cobalt ss/tc fully loaded including reconfigurable performance display. Front drilled slotted rotors. anything that has been chevy gold has been covered with black vinyl. painted black front bow tie. side windows 35% tinted back and corners 5% tint. Mods to come. repainting front and rear calipers red and redoing the brushed brembo emblem. painting wheels gunmetal gray.

New here. *pics included* 101211170630
New here. *pics included* Roofspoileruptop
New here. *pics included* Car034
New here. *pics included* 001

YONKES

Back to top Go down

New here. *pics included* Empty Re: New here. *pics included*

Post  WheelSpin Thu Feb 23, 2012 3:32 am

Welcome to the site.

You're already starting off on a bad foot, local Cobalt owners have ruined the cobalts reputation by getting spanked by alot of cars around town and their trash-talking. I hope you can redeem the Cobalt name this year. Smile

On a side note an old buddy of mine did the original dyno testing for AEM back when they were still putting together an intake for those. Fun car.
WheelSpin
WheelSpin

Back to top Go down

Post  YONKES Thu Feb 23, 2012 10:34 am

im keeping engine wise of the car stock i bought the car back in november 08 and at the time jeff drennen was having some bad business and i use to own a 2006 cobalt ss/sc that i traded in long story short. they gave me a full lifetime warranty on the car on everything except brakes and tires. i get engines clutches the works. so im pretty much keeping it stock right now until its paid off. then the fun begins. i dynod my ss/tc and made 266whp/263wtq. it honestly moves pretty well in stock form. I traded my 06 ss/sc into jeff drennen i had a custom zzp stage 2 setup with a custom hp tune by bcp someother go fast parts. car made 248whp/240wtq i went a 13.9 with a 2.2 60ft at 105mph on this car. and i heard the owner who bought it local had taken it to the track and did a aftermarket clutch and exhaust and was hitting like 14.6s. he also threw on a gawdy aftermarket grille. ugly hood. the front lip is broken off the car. he removed my window tint that i had a mercedes dealer do for 300 bucks and put some god awful orange tint. he also has my stickers from a previous club around my area that hasnt messed around in over 2 years. this is when the car looked good. if you know the car you know how bad its been destroyed and ruined.
New here. *pics included* Picture094
New here. *pics included* Picture075

YONKES

Back to top Go down

Post  YONKES Thu Feb 23, 2012 10:41 am

also i cant take responsibilty for all cobalt owners all i can say is you will never see me being a asshat in any of my cars unless im late for work Rolling Eyes haha.

YONKES

Back to top Go down

Post  WheelSpin Sat Mar 03, 2012 2:13 am

Are you on steelies right now with smoked tails on the black car?
WheelSpin
WheelSpin

Back to top Go down

Post  YONKES Sat Mar 10, 2012 12:27 pm

no i am not car is garaged in the winter one reason i own the a4.

YONKES

Back to top Go down

Post  Pound Fri Mar 30, 2012 3:56 pm

welcome to the site, car looks pretty good
Pound
Pound
Admin

https://740racing.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  YONKES Thu Apr 05, 2012 3:06 pm