740 Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big girl looking for big fun

2 posters

Go down

Big girl looking for big fun Empty Big girl looking for big fun

Post  slow4dr Thu Nov 24, 2011 11:29 pm

Hey guys, my name is Teressa and I am a full figured fun machine. I like large bowls of ice cream covered with chocolate syrup. If you're packing big meat then I am the woman for you, nothing less then a 64 ouncer will satisfy my wants and needs. I have a 78 Ford Pinto that I converted to single seat and a convertable just so I could squeeze every last ounce of delicious goodness that is my body into the car. I love the great outdoors, blocking the rest of the population from sunlight is one of my favorite pass times. I am currently unemployed as there is not a great demand for a retired Macy's day parade float, their loss!!

I do a little bit of racing here and there, I have a turbo charged Rascal Scooter that will demolish all once I tune my nos timer a little more. Harry was supposed to over night my parts from Japan, but that was 10 years ago and not a single part has shown up, must've been jacked in transit by those bastard Honda Civic owners, fucking ricers! Anyways I hope you all get to know me and I get to enjoy your company and refridgerator a lot.

Toodles!

slow4dr

Back to top Go down

Big girl looking for big fun Empty Re: Big girl looking for big fun

Post  Pound Fri Nov 25, 2011 1:01 am

Damn you sound fine as hell
i know this guy named brad whos into that shit
Pound
Pound
Admin

https://740racing.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  slow4dr Fri Nov 25, 2011 1:14 am

Oh you mean Brad Kessler? That fine looking fella has already gotten a piece of Big Mama!!! I sure do like that Matthew McConaughey looking lad. I guess I was too much woman for him though, because he was all up in this for a week or so and was gone faster then my pulse after walking to the bathroom (its only a 5 step journey). I just wanna know when you're gonna let me take one of those famous jet ski rides?!

slow4dr

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum