740 Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Group buy deals inside!!!

Go down

Group buy deals inside!!! Empty Group buy deals inside!!!

Post  slow4dr Wed Dec 07, 2011 9:37 pm

Alright so I emailed Full Race about them giving us a group buy deal on traction bars and they finally emailed me back with prices. I am wanting to order these right after new years. Here is the pricing:
EG/EK/DC Pro Am Bar (the bar that comes with a torque mount)- $240
EG/EK/DC Pro Street Bar- $215
EF Civic, CRX, Pro Street Bar- $300
DA Integra Pro Street Bar- $340

Shipping is $23 per person, so figure that on top of th price. I forgot to mention that in the text I sent out.

Let me know if you or anyone you know is interested! Gonna order these in Janurary

This deal saves $75 on the pro am, $64 on the pro street, $79 for EF owners...if your interested but don't see a bar for your Honda chassis let me know. -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HID's anyone? Mod-Express.com is willing to do a group rate. Kits are universal (may require a harness so check their site for your application)

JL line pricing
1-3 kits $39.99 + shipping
4-10 kits $35.99 + shipping
11-15 kits $32.99 + shipping

XTC line pricing
1-3 kits $74.99 + shipping
4-10 kits $64.99 + shipping
11-15 kits $60.99 + shipping

Main thing to emphasize on the XTC is higher grade internals = longer life span and slower color decay.

These prices are only for single beam kits, if you need relay harnesses and bi-xenon setups, add the costs accordingly.

Also looking to order sometime in Janurary

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

slow4dr

Back to top Go down