740 Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

L Town!!!!!!!!!!!

2 posters

Go down

L Town!!!!!!!!!!! Empty L Town!!!!!!!!!!!

Post  LTown Fri Dec 09, 2011 12:24 am

L Town of A Crazy and Beef Crew ( lol ). Turbo Turtle Squad!

Everyone should know me at this point. Live out in hill billy land. Had two Mr2's n/a, have an s14 KA-T now.
had two mustangs(still have one) it's w/e...
But! I also lived in Arizona for a few years.
There is a lot of events out there but the car scene is mostly like ours but more Shops that only do say Drifting like this one ----> L Town!!!!!!!!!!! 07180810

or the AWD club that meets on Mt. lemon up in the park that is stupid high up on the mountains. Mostly Wrx/sti's, Evos, AWD all trac's skyline( only saw 2 ), etc they had some other non awd cars but yeah. lots of bikes. Drifting is big out there. blah blah. Came back and well The car scene here locally and everywhere else has grown still a lot of..umm.. "rice".. but that's everywhere there is a lot of awesome cars here since I've came back.

Im not super good with cars nor do I believe I know much about them. I've worked on a lot of trucks, a handful of imports and prostock motors(honestly it's not hard since my father and brother knew everything and i just follow what they said and did was on a notebook )

I take a ton of pictures and So much video footage from all kinds of things over the things it isn't funny.. and hopefully more here come spring since that's the big year for everyone.
LTown
LTown

Back to top Go down

L Town!!!!!!!!!!! Empty Re: L Town!!!!!!!!!!!

Post  Tyler E. Mon Dec 12, 2011 9:46 pm

Nance welcome lol
Tyler E.
Tyler E.

Back to top Go down