740 Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Gauntlet has been dropped.......

+3
Tim_u_33
Madmax_87
WheelSpin
7 posters

Go down

The Gauntlet has been dropped....... Empty The Gauntlet has been dropped.......

Post  WheelSpin Fri Dec 16, 2011 9:34 am

Who will be the next brave soul to try to tame this mighty beast?!
http://columbus.craigslist.org/cto/2748141313.html
WheelSpin
WheelSpin

Back to top Go down

The Gauntlet has been dropped....... Empty Re: The Gauntlet has been dropped.......

Post  Madmax_87 Fri Dec 16, 2011 10:11 am

Hahaha! He must reliaze that he'll nvr beat anyone and give up on it. Poor car

Madmax_87

Back to top Go down

The Gauntlet has been dropped....... Empty Re: The Gauntlet has been dropped.......

Post  Tim_u_33 Fri Dec 16, 2011 12:49 pm

Madmax_87 wrote:Hahaha! He must reliaze that he'll nvr beat anyone and give up on it. Poor car
max you must not have seen that last video but he totally beat me. like no joke. and yes, i am the owner of your 240. which is now my 240
Tim_u_33
Tim_u_33
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  02nutstain Fri Dec 16, 2011 1:07 pm

Umm I was with Tim during one of the races and he actually stayed relatively close. I was surprised.
02nutstain
02nutstain

Back to top Go down

Post  Madmax_87 Fri Dec 16, 2011 1:55 pm

Oh shit! I nvr saw it! When did that take place? I take it it was on the 5.3 set up

Madmax_87

Back to top Go down

Post  J.Brown Fri Dec 16, 2011 2:12 pm

Madmax_87 wrote:Oh shit! I nvr saw it! When did that take place? I take it it was on the 5.3 set up

He never kept up with Tim's camero either Tim was on low boost or no boost or he was being normal Tim acting like his car is slow which is completely stupid lol. Dan's car was pretty much even with the GTP which was not fast at all. Lets go back to Hoffer vs. Tim with my TA as a chase car, yeah Dan couldn't even hardly make out our tail lights by the time I got out of 2nd gear and Tim was in front of us all WITH HIS 5.3.......Dan gave it a hell of a go cause he blew his motor up that night so we can't say he wasn't trying. So don't believe anything Tim is saying but you probably already knew that
J.Brown
J.Brown

Back to top Go down

Post  Tim_u_33 Fri Dec 16, 2011 3:04 pm

Madmax_87 wrote:Oh shit! I nvr saw it! When did that take place? I take it it was on the 5.3 set up

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rwNtjMirCR8&list=UUoEN6xd5UxeXYO9tahTJmjg&index=51&feature=plcp

realized i had to stop roll racing because he was staying too close. started digging for traction advantages
Tim_u_33
Tim_u_33
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tim_u_33 Fri Dec 16, 2011 3:07 pm

J.Brown wrote:

He never kept up with Tim's camero either Tim was on low boost or no boost or he was being normal Tim acting like his car is slow which is completely stupid lol. Dan's car was pretty much even with the GTP which was not fast at all. Lets go back to Hoffer vs. Tim with my TA as a chase car, yeah Dan couldn't even hardly make out our tail lights by the time I got out of 2nd gear and Tim was in front of us all WITH HIS 5.3.......Dan gave it a hell of a go cause he blew his motor up that night so we can't say he wasn't trying. So don't believe anything Tim is saying but you probably already knew that

dan changed his setup after the 3way. started running his turbo off both heads instead of just the one side. i had the 5.7 still when we did that also.
Tim_u_33
Tim_u_33
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tyler E. Fri Dec 16, 2011 5:23 pm

Oh shit watch out, the streets aren't safe.
Tyler E.
Tyler E.

Back to top Go down

Post  Madmax_87 Fri Dec 16, 2011 6:41 pm

J.Brown wrote:

Yea I remember that! I never thought Dan beat him.

Madmax_87

Back to top Go down

Post  Pound Fri Dec 16, 2011 10:28 pm

dan was out only like 1 time with his car running right and he did indeed run good
then it blew up
Pound
Pound
Admin

https://740racing.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  J.Brown Sun Dec 18, 2011 6:14 pm

Tim_u_33 wrote:

dan changed his setup after the 3way. started running his turbo off both heads instead of just the one side. i had the 5.7 still when we did that also.

I thought you had the 5.3 when we did the 3 way thing. Either way doesn't matter and that video show's nothing lol first he beats you then you beat him by buslengths then he keeps up with you then you beat him badly again.......

The car is a fully running setup but needs someone more motivated than me to finish and tune it to bring out the true potential of the car.

I like how he says that in his ad thing lol. Needs someone that doesn't buy wore out motors that keep blowing up hahaha
J.Brown
J.Brown

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum