740 Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Possible new hangout location this spring/summer...opinions appriciated

4 posters

Go down

Possible new hangout location this spring/summer...opinions appriciated Empty Possible new hangout location this spring/summer...opinions appriciated

Post  slow4dr Wed Mar 07, 2012 8:30 pm

So on FB people were already talking about meeting up at WalMart and it got brought up that its sort of trashy hanging out there. While I don't totally agree with the whole "trashy" part, I can see how cars parking in a stores lot that is open 24hrs a day could be a bad image for the cars involved. So after reading this post I started thinking about something my dad told me a while back and I had talked to with a buddy while walking our dogs. Apparenly back in the 80s the place to hang out was downtown around the square. Everyone would pull their car into a parking space and just hang out.

I was thinking maybe we could try that this year! There is tons of parking, lighting, places to eat and gas stations near by. Plus those looking to do some "spirited driving" are closer to the highway then when sitting at Wal Mart. I don't think us hanging out down there would be an issue as long as no one acted like assholes by leaving trash, doing burnouts or fighting..you know the typical shit that happens at Wal Mart haha. Its a public venue and there is always people down there at night sitting on the benches (I saw them every night last summer while walking me and Jr's dogs).

Its just an idea and the worst they can do is tell us to leave, in which case we'll just have a huge caravan to the next location. Its not like it'd be the first/last place we have been kicked out of.

slow4dr

Back to top Go down

Possible new hangout location this spring/summer...opinions appriciated Empty Re: Possible new hangout location this spring/summer...opinions appriciated

Post  chasedasrt4 Thu Mar 08, 2012 2:55 am

i agree with it i like the spot by food drinks and lots of room to chill and park...a
chasedasrt4
chasedasrt4

Back to top Go down

Possible new hangout location this spring/summer...opinions appriciated Empty Re: Possible new hangout location this spring/summer...opinions appriciated

Post  efaustin Fri Mar 09, 2012 6:29 am

18 and up only lol
efaustin
efaustin

Back to top Go down

Post  slow4dr Fri Mar 09, 2012 1:34 pm

Which brings up another solid reason to be down there, club2k...thats all I need to say lol

slow4dr

Back to top Go down

Post  02nutstain Fri Mar 09, 2012 1:51 pm

slow4dr wrote:Which brings up another solid reason to be down there, club2k...thats all I need to say lol
Free STD's for everyone! Happy Hanukah!
02nutstain
02nutstain

Back to top Go down

Post  efaustin Sat Mar 10, 2012 8:10 am

you can get in at 18 wtf that shit should be 21 pretty sure everyone has std and/or hivs in newark lol jk
efaustin
efaustin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum