740 Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Introduction...new to the scene

+6
J.Brown
Tim_u_33
LTown
04Cobra
Pound
WheelSpin
10 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Introduction...new to the scene - Page 2 Empty Re: Introduction...new to the scene

Post  LTown Tue Jan 17, 2012 12:44 pm

Perhaps you should race some of what you may consider "rice" , could be fun. Want me to suggest a few?
LTown
LTown

Back to top Go down

Introduction...new to the scene - Page 2 Empty Re: Introduction...new to the scene

Post  Guest Tue Jan 17, 2012 1:30 pm

LTown wrote:Perhaps you should race some of what you may consider "rice" , could be fun. Want me to suggest a few?

Sure Ltown...Let's hear the suggestions, but be careful of what you wish for! Evil or Very Mad

I'll even let you keep the wing since I won't be seeing it from where i'll be! j/k..... lol!

Back to top Go down

Post  LTown Tue Jan 17, 2012 1:53 pm

lol hey only the new mustang has a stock wing the rest are wingless : P

How about

Gentry's Turbo Civic
Josh's 4dr Turbo Integra
Wheelspins DSM
LTown
LTown

Back to top Go down

Post  Pound Tue Jan 17, 2012 2:53 pm

V8anti-rice wrote:Holy cow....How'd you go from cars to blowing boys Bob (Pound)? Definately not my thing!

Wow...now to the car:

It is a '03 Terminator with a list of mods.
My name is Chris

I could provide underwear size, shoe size, body fat index if thats what some of you are into. lol! Just kidding!!!

was it so hard to say, my name is chris im from newark and im old lol
your probably not the oldest one here hoffer takes that cake
Pound
Pound
Admin

https://740racing.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jan 17, 2012 2:58 pm

LTown wrote:lol hey only the new mustang has a stock wing the rest are wingless : P

How about

Gentry's Turbo Civic
Josh's 4dr Turbo Integra
Wheelspins DSM

Ok, ok, ok.....You're gonna make me start out at the bottom, huh? affraid I figured I'd get lined up against someone with all 8 cylinders at least!! lol! Just kidding!!!

Give me some details/specs on the cars.

Oh yeah, I also feel like I need to tell you that i have another beast resting in my garage..... I may throw it in the mix if the Cobra gets tired of rice to eat. Sleep Any guesses? Question

Anyways, they are both up for the winter and will NOT be out until spring! Laughing

Later guys.....

Back to top Go down

Post  Pound Tue Jan 17, 2012 2:59 pm

Ohh ok you get to race my ricey stripped out, caged, covered in sticker, spray painted, super low ricer 240 lol

hope you enjoy the rapest sticker on my back bumper Wink
because mine has a real mans motor no replacement for displacement lol
Pound
Pound
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jan 17, 2012 3:04 pm

I hear ya Pound... Smile Maybe I'm just shy!!! lol!

Old? That's just a number!!!

Hoffer? This Hoffer guy....does he have a Trans Am/Fire Chicken?

If so, I may have seen him around. Seems like an alright (OLD) guy.

Back to top Go down

Post  Pound Tue Jan 17, 2012 3:06 pm

V8anti-rice wrote:I hear ya Pound... Smile Maybe I'm just shy!!! lol!

yes sir that him, hes my hero lol
Pound
Pound
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jan 17, 2012 3:11 pm

Pound wrote:Ohh ok you get to race my ricey stripped out, caged, covered in sticker, spray painted, super low ricer 240 lol

Sounds like it.... affraid I'll make you a deal: If I win, you have to put your interior back in, take out the cage, peel the stickers, get a real paint job, and
raise the suspension. Smile I'll also give you a ride in a Cobra!!! Now, that's worth the price of admission alone!! lol!

Now, all these races are on the track....right???? Shocked

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jan 17, 2012 3:13 pm

Pound wrote:
V8anti-rice wrote:I hear ya Pound... Smile Maybe I'm just shy!!! lol!

yes sir that him, hes my hero lol

He's your Hero? I must meet the man, the myth, the legend, THE HOFF!!!

Back to top Go down

Post  Pound Tue Jan 17, 2012 3:48 pm

V8anti-rice wrote:
Pound wrote:Ohh ok you get to race my ricey stripped out, caged, covered in sticker, spray painted, super low ricer 240 lol

Sounds like it.... affraid I'll make you a deal: If I win, you have to put your interior back in, take out the cage, peel the stickers, get a real paint job, and
raise the suspension. Smile I'll also give you a ride in a Cobra!!! Now, that's worth the price of admission alone!! lol!

i hope you have atleast 600whp lol
and the cage is required for what i do, so is the low stiff suspension
drift cars dont like body roll, and im not gonna waste money on a paint job that will probably be hitting cars/walls
Pound
Pound
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  02nutstain Tue Jan 17, 2012 4:09 pm

V8anti-rice wrote:

Track races? What are these track races you speak of? lol
02nutstain
02nutstain

Back to top Go down

Post  Pound Tue Jan 17, 2012 4:34 pm

02nutstain wrote:
V8anti-rice wrote:

Track races? What are these track races you speak of? lol

i only do 80 rolls, not a joke
Pound
Pound
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LTown Wed Jan 18, 2012 2:49 am

you said you're making 600whp? Those cars should be near that. : ) Have you raced our other cobra friend with the K.B? from up north a little ways.
LTown
LTown

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jan 18, 2012 8:45 am

Driftiing? That's pretty cool. I see your point about the paint job. But in Tokyo Drift the good ones didn't hit anything!! Just kidding, I couldn't drift in a blizzard!! lol!

Oh yeah, why only 80 rolls?

Now, on to HP....I am dangerously close to the 600 mark, and might be by spring!!

Also, I have not raced this other KB Cobra. I saw his timeslip (11.16 i think). Thats where I hope to be also with a little seat time at the track Twisted Evil

This track I speak of is National Trails...now don't act like you aren't familiar with it '02. I've seen the youtube videos of you doing the Fred Flinstone (peddling) yours down the "track" Sleep lol!

Later, V8

Back to top Go down

Post  LTown Wed Jan 18, 2012 9:35 am

Scared of the old folks getting their melting ice cream home passing you by on the street, to race on it? I'm sure track is fine and "dandy" But you could do both I mean..If you don't have a problem with eating a bowl of rice?

: D

Edit: it's either this and or the old fight of GM vs Ford.
LTown
LTown

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jan 18, 2012 10:26 am

Ltown, I like rice...I mean at my old age I have to eat soft foods!! But be careful, I said i'm older....not old!! lol! My Cobra, on the other hand, doesn't like the rice...in fact it typically pukes it right up.

Last year, i had a regular GT and got chased down by a couple "ricers, tuners, the crew" or something. Even the scrawny GT made pretty quick work of them. It was kinda funny, they tucked and ran afterwards. The smell of burnt rice was in the air!! lol! lol!

Ltown, whats some specifics about your ride? Motor, boost, internals, etc...?

Back to top Go down

Post  02nutstain Wed Jan 18, 2012 11:55 am

Lol, hey I do what I can with a stock gt. I'm a poor college kid, "fred flinstoning" is acceptable haha
02nutstain
02nutstain

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jan 18, 2012 1:37 pm

02nutstain...I hear you. We all do what we can do within our means. I mean no disrespect at all. Cars are expensive enough but real horsepower is outrageous money!!!

I wish I could get the Cobra down to one of those civic's race weight (2600#ish) then that would be scary. I think stock weight on mine is like 3600+! affraid I may have to put it on a diet of rice all summer!!! lol!

Back to top Go down

Post  WheelSpin Wed Jan 18, 2012 3:32 pm

V8anti-rice wrote:02nutstain...I hear you. We all do what we can do within our means. I mean no disrespect at all. Cars are expensive enough but real horsepower is outrageous money!!
Quoted for truth.
WheelSpin
WheelSpin

Back to top Go down

Post  J.Brown Wed Jan 18, 2012 3:53 pm

02nutstain wrote:Lol, hey I do what I can with a stock gt. I'm a poor college kid, "fred flinstoning" is acceptable haha

Shut up dickover, you had a chance to buy a different car then that turd 4.6 lol.
J.Brown
J.Brown

Back to top Go down

Post  02nutstain Wed Jan 18, 2012 4:12 pm

J.Brown wrote:
02nutstain wrote:Lol, hey I do what I can with a stock gt. I'm a poor college kid, "fred flinstoning" is acceptable haha

Shut up dickover, you had a chance to buy a different car then that turd 4.6 lol.
But I like my turd Sad
02nutstain
02nutstain

Back to top Go down

Post  J.Brown Wed Jan 18, 2012 4:15 pm

02nutstain wrote:
J.Brown wrote:

But I like my turd Sad

Well you can't very well use that excuse ohh I do what I can with a stock gt I'm a poor college kid blah blah blah lol Sleep Sleep Sleep . I do believe ppl. tried talking you into buying a better car lol

And I'm not adding you back on face book I got sick of looking at all your whining posts just because your vagina got sand in it lol! lol!
J.Brown
J.Brown

Back to top Go down

Post  02nutstain Wed Jan 18, 2012 4:18 pm

But I am a poor college kid with a turd lol. And my sandy vag is cleansed
02nutstain
02nutstain

Back to top Go down

Post  Pound Wed Jan 18, 2012 4:34 pm

he lies jarrod, he still posts about feeling and such lol
Pound
Pound
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum