740 Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Introduction...new to the scene

+6
J.Brown
Tim_u_33
LTown
04Cobra
Pound
WheelSpin
10 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Introduction...new to the scene - Page 4 Empty Re: Introduction...new to the scene

Post  Pound Sun Jan 22, 2012 5:47 am

How did someone "call you out" we dont know who the fuck you are lol
Pound
Pound
Admin

https://740racing.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Introduction...new to the scene - Page 4 Empty Re: Introduction...new to the scene

Post  Guest Sun Jan 22, 2012 7:05 am

Pound wrote:How did someone "call you out" we dont know who the fuck you are lol

Trust me...it happened!! Evil or Very Mad

Back to top Go down

Post  Pound Sun Jan 22, 2012 1:39 pm

V8anti-rice wrote:
Pound wrote:How did someone "call you out" we dont know who the fuck you are lol

Trust me...it happened!! Evil or Very Mad

no, no it didn't
Show me the post

there is not 1 post that says anything about some faggity ass motherfucker
before you got here
we dont call out SLOW cars
Pound
Pound
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jan 22, 2012 3:24 pm

Ha HA HAAA, I love the new avatar. I assume I have you to thank Pound!!

I completely understand why you did that. Clearly, a battle of the minds wouldn't be fair for you so resort to such thigs like this!! Funny stuff. lol!

However you should watch your mouth with that language! Do you still kiss your mom with that mouth? I may not be whom you think!! I suspect, your next words might be "Sorry" if you ever find out. lol! But it's ok with me if you don't.

I saw where the other thread got deleted. I understand that the facts can be inconvenient sometime!! lol! lol!

Oh well, I will go back to building my drift car, with drywall screws and stickers (I saw the pic) and trying to sell my hatch (4, 5, or 6 motors later)...sound familiar?

V8...gone for good. It was fun while it lasted, but there is some that just can't play nice and want to call people nasty words while they flex their enternet muscles!

Back to top Go down

Post  02nutstain Sun Jan 22, 2012 3:34 pm

Who the hell is this guy?
02nutstain
02nutstain

Back to top Go down

Post  Pound Sun Jan 22, 2012 4:55 pm

02nutstain wrote:Who the hell is this guy?

who cares lol
Pound
Pound
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Pound Sun Jan 22, 2012 4:58 pm

Guest wrote:Ha HA HAAA, I love the new avatar. I assume I have you to thank Pound!!

I completely understand why you did that. Clearly, a battle of the minds wouldn't be fair for you so resort to such thigs like this!! Funny stuff. lol!

However you should watch your mouth with that language! Do you still kiss your mom with that mouth? I may not be whom you think!! I suspect, your next words might be "Sorry" if you ever find out. lol! But it's ok with me if you don't.
I saw where the other thread got deleted. I understand that the facts can be inconvenient sometime!! lol! lol!
Oh well, I will go back to building my drift car, with drywall screws and stickers (I saw the pic) and trying to sell my hatch (4, 5, or 6 motors later)...sound familiar?
V8...gone for good. It was fun while it lasted, but there is some that just can't play nice and want to call people nasty words while they flex their enternet muscles!

*internet
Pound
Pound
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  J.Brown Wed Jan 25, 2012 3:52 am

Guest wrote:However you should watch your mouth with that language! Do you still kiss your mom with that mouth? I may not be whom you think!! I suspect, your next words might be "Sorry" if you ever find out. lol! But it's ok with me if you don't.

Pound that sounds serious lol
J.Brown
J.Brown

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum