740 Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Introduction...new to the scene

+6
J.Brown
Tim_u_33
LTown
04Cobra
Pound
WheelSpin
10 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Introduction...new to the scene - Page 3 Empty Re: Introduction...new to the scene

Post  J.Brown Wed Jan 18, 2012 4:35 pm

Pound wrote:he lies jarrod, he still posts about feeling and such lol

I figured lol
J.Brown
J.Brown

Back to top Go down

Introduction...new to the scene - Page 3 Empty Re: Introduction...new to the scene

Post  02nutstain Wed Jan 18, 2012 4:38 pm

Pound wrote:he lies jarrod, he still posts about feeling and such lol

Feelings about how people are ignorant and women should stay in the kitchen are different from sandy vag feelings lol
02nutstain
02nutstain

Back to top Go down

Post  J.Brown Wed Jan 18, 2012 4:46 pm

What's the other "beast" that is in the garage? A GTP? haha
J.Brown
J.Brown

Back to top Go down

Post  02nutstain Wed Jan 18, 2012 4:52 pm

J.Brown wrote:What's the other "beast" that is in the garage? A GTP? haha

D-series civic.
02nutstain
02nutstain

Back to top Go down

Post  silverhatch Wed Jan 18, 2012 8:31 pm

wow he thinks 600whp is fast for a cobra? lol I wished my civic only weigh 2600lbs. Hopefully I'll be out this year and we can do a 60 to 180mph pull if that thing can go that fast.
silverhatch
silverhatch

Back to top Go down

Post  WheelSpin Wed Jan 18, 2012 8:39 pm

Introduction...new to the scene - Page 3 Tumblr_luq8vq1Zdl1r6aoq4o1_250
WheelSpin
WheelSpin

Back to top Go down

Post  Pound Wed Jan 18, 2012 9:28 pm

silverhatch wrote:wow he thinks 600whp is fast for a cobra? lol I wished my civic only weigh 2600lbs. Hopefully I'll be out this year and we can do a 60 to 180mph pull if that thing can go that fast.

cobras that make 600whp perform like F-bodys that make 500whp lol
Pound
Pound
Admin

https://740racing.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  LTown Wed Jan 18, 2012 11:32 pm

V8anti-rice wrote:Ltown, I like rice...I mean at my old age I have to eat soft foods!! But be careful, I said i'm older....not old!! lol! My Cobra, on the other hand, doesn't like the rice...in fact it typically pukes it right up.

Last year, i had a regular GT and got chased down by a couple "ricers, tuners, the crew" or something. Even the scrawny GT made pretty quick work of them. It was kinda funny, they tucked and ran afterwards. The smell of burnt rice was in the air!! lol! lol!

Ltown, whats some specifics about your ride? Motor, boost, internals, etc...?

Which one? They're all slow. I mean two are mustangs after all. : D
LTown
LTown

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jan 19, 2012 9:54 am

OH SNAP!!! I just got told!! I remember when I was 13 too!!

My other beast? D-series Honda? Talk about an oxymoron!! (Look it up if you don't know what that means) lol! Let's just say no one else in the crew has one or anything like it. You'll know when you see it!

This makes me laugh...as I sit here and take a drink out of my 2 liter of diet coke (diet because im old) I start thinking how it is a 2 liter and most of your cars are 1.8 liters!! lol! lol! lol! Puts it in perspective!!

Now, on to the real reason for this post:

This will most likely be my last post...my work (Yes, I have a job) obligations are picking up so time is a issue. I will have to enjoy the memories of my conversations with all my new friends...(Matt (Pound or Hoff), Andy D. (I laugh everytime I here his last name), Mark, Tyler, etc.... Rolling Eyes You guys have took my razzing ok.

I'm sure you are all wondering who I am and how I know most of you.... lol! That my new friends will remain a mystery. If I kicked sand into anyones vagina I apologize!! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Now, some facts:
I do have a Cobra, it is fast, it will beat a large portion of the cars out there but not all, I don't care if I win or lose (Means nothing to me), I do have another beast at home (Very fast and hasn't seen any road since i've owned it), I like cars, etc...

Now about this racing, I can't be out at night because of my old age and i'm legally blind! My old soft bones can't take more that a few minutes behind the wheel of such a violent car. Not to mention, my uncontrolable bladder problem (it's an old thing), etc... Cool

I feel my mission is complete here and you guys seem to be pretty cool! I will be around this summer if anyone want to see tail lights!!

I want to leave you guys with a quote my daddy used to tell me at night:
"My Mustang's lugnuts require more torque that your Honda makes" lol! lol! Now that's funny right there!

And Pound, chill brother!! Cool Cool The fact that your car has a "real" motor tells me that you know where real power comes from! I definitely want to check your ride out. Maybe you can give me some drifting lessons. Of course it would have to be in your car (My paint is to nice) Just kidding!!

Later fellows, V8anti-rice signing off!

Back to top Go down

Post  WheelSpin Thu Jan 19, 2012 11:23 am

Just when things were getting fun....
WheelSpin
WheelSpin

Back to top Go down

Post  Pound Thu Jan 19, 2012 12:13 pm

i honestly dont care who you are, and im going to ban you
because that was the gayest shit ive ever seen in my life
Pound
Pound
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  slow4dr Thu Jan 19, 2012 12:16 pm

WheelSpin wrote:Just when things were getting fun....

Hahah right, I was just about to post up, "I'll run at the track in my 4dr Honda, my kids car seat will even be in the back" lol

slow4dr

Back to top Go down

Post  J.Brown Thu Jan 19, 2012 3:31 pm

Damn and that's how it ends.........that's no fun lol
J.Brown
J.Brown

Back to top Go down

Post  Pound Thu Jan 19, 2012 4:18 pm

J.Brown wrote:Damn and that's how it ends.........that's no fun lol

he said he was old and had a job?

i think it was jarrod posting under another name
Pound
Pound
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  J.Brown Thu Jan 19, 2012 5:11 pm

Pound wrote:
J.Brown wrote:Damn and that's how it ends.........that's no fun lol

he said he was old and had a job?

i think it was jarrod posting under another name

Although that would be funny as hell it wasn't me and I surely wouldn't use a 03 cobra as my car that could whoop everyone's ass lol
J.Brown
J.Brown

Back to top Go down

Post  LTown Fri Jan 20, 2012 2:20 am

I'm pretty sure it was just someone playing around lol. If not, He should race Gentry.
LTown
LTown

Back to top Go down

Post  04Cobra Fri Jan 20, 2012 6:07 pm

Ok V8 You've seen my numbers now give it up!!! What are you sitting at HP/TRQ and can we get a run in the spring??

P.S.I've enjoyed you trolling this thread !! FUNNY SHIT!!!! Too bad some people can't take a joke!!!

Anyway.......I want to see what ya got in person!! Very Happy Very Happy
04Cobra
04Cobra

Back to top Go down

Post  WheelSpin Fri Jan 20, 2012 6:41 pm

V8 is currently under a 10 day ban. Hopefully if he ever comes back we can get the full story.
WheelSpin
WheelSpin

Back to top Go down

Post  Pound Fri Jan 20, 2012 6:56 pm

WheelSpin wrote:V8 is currently under a 10 day ban. Hopefully if he ever comes back we can get the full story.

1 day ban, that ened today lol

the dude posted that he wouldnt be posting anymore

i call danthemanmx3
his other beast was a mx3
Pound
Pound
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  04Cobra Fri Jan 20, 2012 7:02 pm

So it was a JK ban??

LOLOLOL
04Cobra
04Cobra

Back to top Go down

Post  Pound Sat Jan 21, 2012 4:30 am

04Cobra wrote:So it was a JK ban??

LOLOLOL

i just wanted him to try and log in
it would say you have been banned untill blah blah
reason: D-bag
lol
Pound
Pound
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jan 21, 2012 9:27 am

Pound wrote:
04Cobra wrote:So it was a JK ban??

LOLOLOL

i just wanted him to try and log in
it would say you have been banned untill blah blah
reason: D-bag
lol

WoooHooooo!! I'm back from my "vacation" SOMEONE thought I needed!! lol!

Now, what is the reason was I was classified as a "D-bag" by an "Administrator". Twisted Evil I will have to get clarification what that exactly means...and I will definitely offer up my explanation of what a "D-bag" truly is.

I wasn't going to get on here any more, but I can't go out like that. Plus a few enjoyed my comments and realized it was in fun. The whole reason I even looked at this site was that I was informed that I got "called out" and I'm not one to run from a challenge.

Now, I have promised a friend that I would tone down the sarcasm, because some people are so sensitive. (Even though I didn't resort to calling names, or slamming someones specific car, etc...)

Racing: Like I said earlier, I enjoy fast, clean, nice cars. That's just me. I couldn't care less if I win or lose a race and it's highly unlikely you'll ever catch me racing anyways. I also like keeping my stuff nice! Smile

04cobra...thanks for getting what this thread was all about...(must be our maturity). I will be happy to give you the info you've asked for:
'03 Cobra and with the recent additions SHOULD be in the 520-540 hp range (No dyno time yet). I have not ran it yet, but my prediction is mid 11's with some seat time. And yes, I would like to hook up and check your car out Cool

One comment was made that I just can't let slide.... It was said that "Cobra owners" throw thousands of dollars into our cars and still get beat by Honda's LOLLOLLOLLOL, HAHAHAHA lol! lol! lol! .
Well, I feel the need to explain this phenomenon...well maybe an example is best:
Cobra Owner:
Buy Cobra: $15,000
Bolt-ons/additions $2,000
Value afterwards $17-$19,000 (makes sense)

Honda/ricer owner:
Buy rusted civic with blown motor: $800
Buy/install B/D series motor: $7-$800
Value afterwards: $950 (UGGG, usualy on craigslist the next week)

Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Now, you might say I don't know what i'm talking about...but I 've bought 8 Hondas in the last couple years, made some repairs, motor swaps, and re-sold them. I know the market for them. And I get why because they are easy to work on and everything is interchangeable. For that I understand why they are so popular!! Gees, cut me some slack....I'm still in the game!! Razz Razz

Oh, yeah...I almost forgot. The other beast? I'm not quite ready to share that yet!

Later, the new calmer V8anti-rice lol!

Back to top Go down

Post  LTown Sat Jan 21, 2012 3:55 pm

: D Race Silver Hatchs Civic. I heard you wouldn't : P
LTown
LTown

Back to top Go down

Post  J.Brown Sat Jan 21, 2012 4:18 pm

Welcome back V8anti-rice lol I still don't believe I have actually seen you around town although I haven't been around much since the tranny went out of the TA last year.
J.Brown
J.Brown

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jan 21, 2012 6:05 pm

Thanks guys!!

I'm not sure where you heard that....but it's probably true. I don't see me doing much racing really! Twisted Evil

JBrown, I doubt you have seen me around. Haven't had the car long and it was under the knife last year mostly. It should be 100% this year though! Smile

Later, V8

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum